Town Clerk's Office

Water and Sewer Payments

Water and Sewer payments may be made at the Town Clerk's Office during regular office hours or mailed to the office. These bills are mailed tri-annually. Unpaid bills are levied on your property taxes in September. If you have any questions regarding your bill contact the Supervisors Office.

Transfer Station Permits

You can purchase annual permits at the Town Clerk's Office or by mail. See the Transfer Station page for fees.

Transfer Station Punch Cards

You can purchase punch cards at the Town Clerk's Office or by mail. See the Transfer Station page for fees.

Parking Permits for the Disabled

Applications are available at the Town Clerk's Office for Temporary or Permanent Parking Permits for the Disabled and must include your doctor's medical certification. Permanent parking permits are valid for 5 years, after which time they expire. Upon expiration, you must provide an updated application with your doctor's medical certification as per Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) regulations, to receive another permit.

Records Management

The Town Clerk's Office is custodian of all town records, as well as administrator of the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) that guarantees the public's right to know the workings of the government. FOIL requests can be made at the Town Clerk's Office.

Alarm Applications

There is a one time fee of $20. Applications are available at the Town Clerk's office.


The Town Clerk has important duties with respect to elections in accordance with Election Law. Duties include overseeing polling places and equipment, election inspectors, and filing of boundaries for election districts. Our office is the source for voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
For election results, polling sites, district maps, etc... please contact Ulster County Board of Elections at 845-334-5470.