Other Licenses

Town Licenses

Junkyard License
$250 Annually
Peddlers License
Towing License
$250 Annually

Hunting and Fishing (Sporting) Licenses

All hunting and fishing licenses are issued through the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC).

To receive a hunting license you must have:

  1. A photo ID (drivers licenses, passport or other ID card).
  2. Proof of completion of the proper Hunter Education course(s) or previous license to obtain a hunting license.
  3. A previously issued hunting license will also provide identification numbers.
The license fees vary. Please see NYSDEC for more information.