Assessor's Office

Building Department

Highway Department

Planning Board

**A Minor Site Plan Application must be used for Short Term Rentals, Home Occupations, and Bed & Breakfasts**

Police Department

**Use the Civilian Complaint Forms to file a complaint against a Town of Marlborough Police Department employee ONLY

**For all other complaints please contact the Marlborough Police Department directly at 845-795-2181.

Town Clerk's Office

**Please contact the Town Clerk's Office at 845-795-5100 Ext. 4 before:

  • Requesting vital records in person or by mail 
  • Applying for a filming permit
  • Applying for a peddlers and solicitors license

Wastewater Department

Water Department