Marlborough Historical Society meetings are held the fourth Sunday of the month from January through April and also September & October. No meetings for the months of November & December.
Milton Train Station
40 Dock Road
Milton, NY 12547
Tom Schroeder, President
Dear members and friends,
The Marlborough Historical Society of New York (MHS) is an independent organization dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of the history of the Town of Marlborough and the Milton and Marlboro Hamlets.
- to promote awareness of and interest in the history of the Town of Marlborough and the Milton and Marlboro Hamlets
- to inform and educate our community through lectures, classes, tours, and other history-related public events
- to collect, preserve and interpret genealogical, historical, architectural and cultural written materials and artifacts
- to make our resources accessible to historians, researchers, genealogists, and the general public
- to advocate for initiatives which support the history and historic preservation of the Town of Marlborough and the Milton and Marlboro Hamlets.
- to catalog and digitize the MHS collection, which is comprised of books, articles, maps, and a variety of artifacts
- to find a secure, temperature-controlled space in which to house the MHS collection and make it available to the public.
Please help us realize our mission and vision by becoming a member, or if you already are one, by renewing your existing membership.
Membership fees are $10.00 for individuals and $15.00 for households and businesses and expire on December 31, 2020.
Please make checks payable to “Marlborough Historical Society” and mail them to: 96 Mt. Zion Road, Marlboro, NY 12542, or sign up/renew at one of our events.